1. The Podesta Group (John & Tony) lobbies for Russian state-owned bank Sberbank…
Here’s the Senate filing:
Sberbank is Russia’s largest bank, and the Russian government owns a majority of the company
(thus the bank essentially is “Russia” proper)
Even Salon pointed out the conflict of interest back in April of 2016
2. John Podesta is a close confidant of the Clintons
- John Podesta previously served as Chief of Staff to President Bill Clinton,
- and Counselor to President Barack Obama
- He was also the Chairman of the 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign
- Let’s not forget that Hillary Clinton, as SOS, approved the sale of HUGE amounts of uranium to Russia – and the Clinton Foundation was rewarded handsomely for such.
- Was Sberbank or any of it’s subsidiaries involved?
3. John Podesta now writes for The Washington Post
(announced Feb 23rd 2017)
BONUS THROWBACK: John Podesta fell for a phishing attack
… and types his own email password into a malicious alert to update his password…
Best comment yet…
Can't wait to read the John Podesta cyber security columns
— Sean Spicier (@sean_spicier) February 24, 2017
and an update to that, 5 YEARS LATE!!!