Original reporting: https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/07/michael-flynn-judge-sentencing-287001
“Judge Emmet Sullivan was randomly assigned to take over the case after Judge Rudolph Contreras recused himself.“
1. WORKING THEORY:
Contreras recused himself because he likely signed off on the FBI’s FISA request that ended up wiretapping/surveilling General Flynn and others, and it has now become apparent this FISA request was based on dubious and misleading “evidence” such as the Steele dossier. Contreras did the right thing, and wants no part of this ever-more-evident Poisoned Tree.
- Original analysis thanks to https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/938946516521189383
2. SUPPORTING EVIDENCE BELOW
3. First look at this -> fisc.uscourts.gov/current-member…
4. Why be so confident that Judge Rudolph Contreras recused himself over the FISA warrant issue? Well, that takes us back to how the warrant was obtained.
5. Which includes NSA Director Mike Rogers.
6. All of this stuff is connected. To keep track of the connections you need to look at the timeline and it’s uncanny coincidences.
7. June 2016: FISA request #1: The Obama administration files a request with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) to monitor communications involving Donald Trump and several advisers. The request, uncharacteristically, is denied. heatst.com/world/exclusiv…
8. Very few FISA requests are ever denied. Saying that <1% of FISA requests are denied is being very generous, it’s much less that 1% !
So for the first FISA request to be denied there had to be a really compelling reason to require *more than* the traditional amount of FBI/DOJ diligence within the request.
9. Monitoring associates within a presidential campaign would certainly be one of those types of requests which would lend a judge GREAT pause. Any FISA judge would easily understand the potential ramifications.
10. And yes, for those of you following along, June 2016 was when the FBI first got involved in the Steele Dossier. Now we see where FBI Deputy Head of Counterintelligence, FBI Agent Peter Strzok gains additional weighted importance.
11. After the FISA request was denied in June 2016 (original timeline for FBI getting involved with the counterintelligence investigation per James Comey testimony March 10th, 2017); the FBI remained working on the Russian Election Interference investigation.
12. An investigation, which FBI Director James Comey admitted to congress, they intentionally kept hidden from oversight “due to the sensitivity of the matter”:
It Took a Freshman GOP Congresswoman To Pull The Mask From FBI Director Comey…FBI Director James Comey unmasked as a Deep State Black Hat Operative. Representative Elise M. Stefanik is a young, freshman republican congresswoman from the Albany New York area. And using a pro…https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/20/it-took-a-freshman-gop-congresswoman-to-pull-the-mask-from-fbi-director-comey/
13. Fast forward to October 2016. That’s when FBI Agent Peter Strzok and the newly discovered DOJ Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce G. Ohr (today’s headline) are outed as having conversations with Christopher Steele and Fusion GPS etc.
Top DOJ official demoted amid probe of contacts with Trump dossier firmA senior Justice Department official was demoted this week amid an ongoing investigation into his contacts with the opposition research firm responsible for the anti-Trump “dossier,” the department c…http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/07/top-doj-official-demoted-amid-probe-contacts-with-trump-dossier-firm.html
14. That October 2016 timeframe is also EXACTLY when The Obama administration submits a new (2nd), narrow request to the FISA court, now focused on a computer server in Trump Tower suspected of links to Russian banks.
15. No evidence is found — but the wiretaps continue, ostensibly for national security reasons. The Obama administration is now monitoring an opposing presidential campaign using the high-tech surveillance powers of the federal intelligence services.
16. Are you seeing how the dots connect?
June 2016 FISA request denied. Simultaneous to FBI agent Strzok inital contact with Christopher Steele. October 2016 FISA request approved. Simultaneous to Strzok and Assoc. Deputy AG Bruce G. Ohr in contact with full dossier.
17. Way too coincidental. That timeline shouts at you. The FISA warrant was amost guaranteed to be granted based on the Steele Dossier.
Hence, the FBI/DOJ sketchy refusals to comply with oversight recently.
18. Common sense tells us Judge Contreras was most likely the judge who signed off on the FISA warrant that led to the surveillance of Donald Trump’s campaign officials, that included National Security Advisor General Michael Flynn.
19. It would be EXPLOSIVE if it turned out the FISA warrant was gained by deception, misleading/manipulated information, or fraud; and that warrant that led to the wiretapping and surveillance of General Flynn was authorized by Contreras – who was about to be the judge on Flynn’s case
20. FISA Court Judges fisc.uscourts.gov/current-member…
21. Back to the timeline we go, and NSA head Admiral Mike Rogers.
Coincidentally, Rogers was the one intel community official without *confidence* in the “Russian Malicious Cyber Activity – Joint Analysis Report” (The infamous media-pushed “all 17 intel agencies agree” report)
The *ACTUAL* 2016 FBI Report on “Russian Hacking” Does Not Show What Media Claim It Does…Last year against the backdrop of President Obama’s sanctions announcement against Russia, we closely reviewed the “Russian Malicious Cyber Activity – Joint Analysis Report”…https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/11/the-actual-2016-fbi-report-on-russian-hacking-does-not-show-what-media-claim-it-does/
22. It is important to note that NSA Director Mike Rogers would have details on every angle of intelligence. Also worth noting Admiral Mike Rogers remained in the Trump administration.
23. On Tuesday November 8th, 2016 the election was held.
Results announced Wednesday November 9th, 2016.
24. On Thursday November 17th, 2016, NSA Director Mike Rogers traveled to New York and met with President-Elect Donald Trump at Trump Tower (without notifying his higher ups in the Obama admin at the time).
25. The next day, Friday November 18th , PE Trump moved the transition team from Trump Tower to his golf course facilities in New Jersey.
26. AND… On Friday November 18th , The WaPo reported on a recommendation first made back in *October* that Mike Rogers be removed from his NSA position:
Pentagon and intelligence community chiefs have urged Obama to remove the head of the NSA Adm. Michael S. Rogers is a contender for the job of director of national intelligence in the incoming Trump administration. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/pentagon-and-intelligence-community-chiefs-have-urged-obama-to-remove-the-head-of-the-nsa/2016/11/19/44de6ea6-adff-11e6-977a-1030f822fc35_story.html?utm_term=.b82f16d866de
Again, Mike Rogers never told his boss, James Clapper (or anyone else) he was going to see the president-elect
28. Rewind. What was happening in October 2016?
That’s when the “sketchy”, 2nd FISA warrant was applied for and granted by the FISA court to surveil Trump.
You think, perhaps, NSA director Mike Rogers might have had reservations about the application content… and expressed them with the IC?
29. WaPo: “In a move apparently unprecedented for a military officer, Rogers, without notifying superiors, traveled to New York to meet with Trump on Thursday at Trump Tower.
30. So NSA Rogers goes to Trump Tower on Thursday November 17th, 2016 . The next day President-elect Trump moved his transition team to New Jersey. Against everything you KNOW NOW, don’t you think it’s likely Rogers informed Trump of the wiretapping/surveillance?
31. If yes. Is it likely President-elect Trump also then learned, at least in rough draft, the basics behind the same material the FBI/DOJ used to get the FISA warrant on their 2nd attempt in October 2016 (ie. the Steele Dossier)?
32. The Office of the Inspector General is currently working from the inside to investigate the politicization and weaponization of the FBI and DOJ within those organizations. The IG is identifying specific people and specific behavior.
33. The oversight committees (Judiciary, Intelligence) are working from the outside of the organizations to spotlight the consequences from those people and from that behavior.
34. FBI Agent Peter Strzok’s former boss was Bill Priestap, Asst. Director of Counter Intelligence.
Priestap’s boss was FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.
Directly above McCabe in the chain-of-command was FBI Director James Comey.
35. Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce G. Ohr’s former boss was Sally Yates, Deputy Attorney General.
Sally Yates boss was Loretta Lynch.
36. You can see that both Strzok and Ohr are within the very tight circle of FBI and DOJ officials at the top of the food chain.
37. *The END*
… or is it, really the beginning?